Tuesday 16 June 2015

AWWWWWW! THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD………… MILESTONES FROM CONCEPTION TO BIRTH AND POSTPARTUM


This blog is wholly dedicated to all moms of about all ages, especially first time moms who have no idea what motherhood entails. For the women that never saw their mothers pregnant. Girls or women that have never changed a child’s diaper, I am very sure they even have no idea of even tying a napkin. To those that go to the shop ask for Pampers then when given Pampers they say, Ile Pampers ngine ya Huggies. Come on, Huggies and Pampers are diaper brands. So, grab a chair. Some few popcorns won't do you harm.
Shuneta Atieno, she means my world

It seems like yesterday, I was still green. I knew nothing about motherhood, let alone pregnancy. Here I am now, a proud mother of a one month old daughter as at now. She is beautiful, adorable, cuddly, playful, cheerful and a head full of hair. I am going to highlight my personal struggle with pregnancy from the first time I confirmed positive, the 10 month journey. I hope you find this blog useful and share the word to your friends.



Thank you for passing by. More coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment