Thursday 10 March 2016

WHATSAPP GOSSIPING

Don't I just love WhatsApp groups? There are those days you really feel so down and you need something to cheer you up. Look no further. The group,  is consisted of ladies above the age of 20, with a little in their 40s. We don't really know each other because we have not met. Maybe one or two know each other. Now here is the fun of it. You can talk about everything and anything without feeling judged. Who knows me either? I don't have a profile pic, or even better my profile picture is some downloaded image from a certain soap opera. We have been texting for weeks now and feel that we have the green light to speak on any subject matter.

We assume that we know each other and voila, we start talking about sex. Who doesn't love sex? Everybody is having sex. So we start being real, some say they are married, some are single, some do not really know their status because the guys are playing games.

One posted; I really want to improve my sex life, it's so boring, I would like to bring something new in the bedroom, any positive advice is highly welcome, wrote Chebet*.

Another said, Khai mine too is too tired to perform, everyday, he comes home tired and I don't want to suspect that he is having an affair outside our marriage.

A third one said; Hehehe, my hubby is a pastor but ikifika bedroom, anaacha upastor kando, kwani what's sex for, it's a gift from God, so? Said She. (My hubby is a pastor but when it comes to bedroom matters, he puts his calling aside).

From the blues after 10 minutes of silence, Chemu says she is in a dry spell, for quite sometime now.

I am following the conversation keenly, of course I am not spilling all my beans today. I want to act like my Union is perfect for today, just today only, because I don't have a concern on today's topic, I am just spectating.

I have been faithful to my dildo for the past two years since I parted ways with my baby daddy, said a confident Lisa.

Immediately, someone asked, dildo ni nini? What is a dildo? I laughed. Some people really need to befriend this one friend, Google. I never ask questions anyhow, I must pass through Google for clarity of some issues. I don't want to look old whereas I am only in my 20s. Google can make a pro out of you.

Lisa answered the lost member that a dildo is simply a sex toy. A sex toy is used to pleasure someone sexually. Before then I thought dildos are meant for old women or people who are single and don't intend to enter into a relationship or any kind of commitment.

Lisa confessed that her 'man' has been there for her every time she wanted him, every time she needed to be on cloud nine. Lisa even shared photos of her 'man'. She added that dildos come in different shapes and colors. They are made of rubber and silicon.

I seriously need to have one right now, this cold is killing me, I just messed up my relationship and now I am in deep shit, lamented Avery.

Comments of interest toward acquiring a dildo spilled in. Ladies  wanted to know how it works, where they can find them, and if it had negative effects.

Lisa, the enlightened one here, offered to educate ladies in the group how to use it and even sent a video. Steamy, right?  Even vibrators comes in handy.

I, being the administrator, urged ladies who are staying with men in their houses, not to use sex toys in their absence because they could have replaced the role of the man in that relationship.

Typing
Typing
Typing
Typing

This is how the group's chat is active.

I use a sex toy but for foreplay purpose and my husband loves it that way, said Bibi.

I muted for sometime. Let the crème de la crème speak their expertise.

Bibi is the only member apart from the pro, Lisa, who came out clean saying she uses it sex toys. By 11 PM people were still logged in and beating their chests and convincing each other to buy sex toys.

The modern age woman is so sharp, she has a job, let's say a well paying job, she pays her rent, drives her Vitz, buys her drinks, pursuing her Masters, she doesn't have a kid yet, she needs sexual pleasure, but she doesn't want to commit to a relationship, men are so naggy to her, she doesn't have time for them, she thinks they are all losers, with a dildo she's sorted, what do I need a man for???

No comments:

Post a Comment