Tuesday 20 October 2015

MASHUJAA EDITION: MY HERO

Hey peeps, today is Mashujaa day, 20-10-2015. I have a Shujaa this Mashujaa day.


I am going to speak about a friend, better known to me as Eunice Akinyi. You see, a jaber there. She is only twenty-something and is already doing well to herself. A friend I have known since my early days in campus. We were classmates. She is so outspoken. Beautiful. Has many friends from all walks of life. The crazy Kipsang, remember him? And the naughty Yego. What stands out in her is her skin complexion. She isn’t dark, yet not so chocolate but something in between. Her skin tone is flawless. 

So last year December we cleared undergraduate studies. She had majored in Broadcast Production. I was in the Print Production Class. Word on the street has it that this girl is going places. Back then she was a model. A runway model in that case. She is stylish, her looks so heavenly.
Photo Courtesy  http://fashionstylemogul.com/


Recently, she was interviewed on Ebru Africa TV’s Table Talk with Beryl Ooro. She is a young entrepreneur at Yuns Beauty and Photography Limited where she doubles up as the CEO. Her office is at the View Park Towers, 16 th Floor, Suite 10. She is really dreaming big as a young achiever. Catch the clip here.



Eunice has taken it a notch higher as she had promised and launched her online magazine. It is a thumbs up. Here it is;


Also, check out her Facebook Page, Creme Magazine for offers and fashion-related ujanjez.

Another fashion blogger who christens herself as the fashion style mogul, Meron Dymphana, works hand in hand with Eunice. Yuns Photography Limited has done a number of her photos and  make-up too. Catch her at;



What makes me term her as my Shujaa is that she made it possible for me to wear make-up. I am not a fan of make-up anyway. So, a question pops on Facebook, who is the cover model for Crème Magazine, a magazine that Eunice is the Chief Editor, I make a right guess and guess what? I win a free photo-shoot. So, we agree on a date for the photo-shoot.

I am super excited to enter her office; we catch up on some stories on our classmates’ then serious business. She starts applying me make-up. I have this weird feeling that she is smearing ‘those things’ on me and I will look like a clown or worse get big fat pimples. She finishes doing her thing and the result is wow.

I have been of the idea that one day if I wear make up, I will walk head facing down. Cause I feel shy in make-up. I feel like I am a whole new person, different person, something different from me. And by the way, for me I only carry Vaseline in my bag, which I even end up not using, applying on my lips. That is how conservative/primitive I can be. I never forget to roll down that Roll-on on my armpits because sometimes if I sweat, Ngai (God).

I think I will be trying this look every other day, really, yes. Yippeee! 


Me (in a black top) and Eunice(in a blue dress) looking sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment