Monday 8 February 2016

THE BASH

First birthdays ought to be memorable. I decided to give her a treat, a treat that she will remember when she grows up and the rest of her life. I love her, my daughter.

The Cake

It was a white forest from Valentine Cake House. It was so sweet.

The White-Forest Cake -Yummy




Shuneta's friends staring at the cake



Me helping Shuneta cut the cake


The Tutu Skirt

This was my first DIY Tutu Skirt, it kinda fitted her too well. She was happy in it and was moving around so quickly, I wouldn't get a really perfect shot but these ones carried the day.






























In attendance, was her aunt, and cousins
Shuneta sharing a portion of a cake with her dad

My Darling Daughter giving me a taste of her birthday cake

My cousin has to taste this cake, come on Moraa

My cousin Brayo, must taste this





I love you auntie









No comments:

Post a Comment